Welcome to our new website!
Offstimme was founded in 2008 by two professional voice-over artists, Peter Seaton-Clark and Nicola Chapman. They had a unique vision - to provide "foreign voices" to the German TV, film and media industry.
Since then Offstimme has become one of the most reliable and personal voice agencies in Germany and Europe. We have clients and voice talents all over the world. Our voice pool contains the very best of experienced and global voice talent. And with end clients such as Mercedes, LinkedIn, Siemens, Bosch, Continental and Tchibo, it is clear that our clients trust us, too.
All it takes to find your perfect voice is a simple email or phone call. We aren't a faceless online market place or portal - we are real people. We are voice professionals and we are here to find your solution - quickly and with personal attention to detail.
How does it work?
1. Just tell us which language you are looking for, what kind of project it is and what kind of voice you want.
2. We will send you some voices to choose from or you can browse our voice talents online.
3. We read the script and suggest improvements. We can also take care of translation for you, if you like.
4. Offstimme advises you in production and helps you with the editing if needed.
5. If you want music as well, just let us know and we will arrange personalised music, composed specifically for your production.
6. We deliver the audio files in whatever format you need, quickly and easily via the internet.
Total Voice Project Management
We are the only voice-over company in Germany that is always there for its clients - from the initial casting of speakers to delivery of the final audio. All with personal, dedicated service and a lot of experience in multi-language project management.
We are with you every step of the way - you get personal, professional support from start to finish.
Why is this easier than doing it myself?
No need to visit multiple online platforms.
No need to listen to hundreds of unsuitable demos.
No struggle to communicate in a different language.